Alpha Community Care provides a wide range of personal, domestic and social support for vulnerable individuals over 18 years of age, living in their own homes who for whatever reason are unable to carry out the tasks independently.
- Assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Assistance with personal hygiene/care (washing, bathing/showering, dressing)
- Support with continence care and management
- Assistance with hydration and nutrition (preparing meals and drinks)
- Assistance with mobility needs
- Medication assistance (prompting and/or administering)
- Assistance with domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry, bed changing/making, shopping)
- Assistance to access the community (appointments, shopping, socialising)
- Provide company and companionship
- Provide respite care
For the following groups
- Older Adults
- Individuals with Dementia
- Mental Health Issues
- Physical Disabilities
- Sensory Impairments
- Illness (including end of life care)
- Adults who are recovering from illness
- Adults with learning disabilities
All services offered are tailored to meet each service users’ individual needs as requested by Social Services, the NHS or as a private referral.
Our services are provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm inclusive. The Registered Manager is available during office hours and a duty manager is on call for staff and service users outside of normal office hours.